NAMI is dedicated to providing support for all who face mental illness including their friends and families.
NAMI Connecticut offers a variety of support groups throughout the state in conjunction with its local affiliates, including groups for parents, siblings, spouses, and parents of children and adolescents, and people with psychiatric disorders. New groups are started all the time so be sure to check back regularly to this page if you don’t see a group in your area.
- NAMI Affiliate Friends and Family Support Groups
- Other NAMI Friends and Family Support Groups
- NAMI-CAN Support Groups (Child and Adolescent Network)
- The NAMI Connection Recovery Support Groups
- NAMI Young Connection Recovery Groups
For a full listing please check NAMI CT
The support groups provided by NAMI Shoreline are